01 février 2006

odeurs corporelles

odeurscorporelles (in english) Sorry for the lack of detail on the post with the bolt, I was pretty exhausted and knew that you hot mutherfuckers would be waiting, so I wanted to get it out. The afternoon was really hot, I love layin' back and pleasing myself every now and then. I totally got into the smell of my pits, and the more I went at it the riper I got. I purposefully didn't have the A/C on in the bedroom, I need to smell musk to stay turned on, (nothing turns me off faster than Right Guard and some Faggy Cologne,) and after that 4 hour session, believe me I was pretty musky. Hell, my armpits smelled like onion cheese burgers. WOOF! I only soap up my balls once a week, (unless I've fucked a hot boy,) so once they started to sweat, I really got off on that smell on my hand and fingers too. I toyed my fingers in my ass a long time, and kept suckin that smell and taste off myself, God, I love the taste of ass. On my fingers, or on someone else's. If I could suck and lick and slurp my own ass, I'd never leave the house. Of course that would become boring soon, cause the taste of my hole on your lips as you shove your tongue down my throat, or on your cock after you shove it in deep into my ass, will bring me right to the edge of a second load anytime. I have to confess, I didn't have any of my dirty briefs, or a ripe sweaty jock lying around to sniff, like Wolverine did, but as I promised in a previous post, I have a few fetishes, and you are about to learn another one. I rarely wash underwear, and I never wash jock straps. If they don't stink, and smell of cock, balls, ass, piss and cum then they better be just outta the goddamn package. Yes, dudes, the preachers kid likes sweaty dirty underwear. Not just a hairy ripe pit, but dirty briefs and jocks too. I've stolen jocks from gym bags. If a hot sexy str8 guy blows me off at the gym, I'll wait for the opportunity to steal his strap and tuck mine into his bag. Yeah it's dirty. Yeah it's nasty. What can I say, I LOVE that smell. I can't walk into the locker room at the gym without throwin' wood. I've never stolen sox, tho. I prefer to suck them off your feet. So back to my story, I didn't have any dirty briefs lain' around, as mine seem to disappear. I guess that's cuz I ziploc them and mail them out almost faster than I can buy them. (Heh heh, you want a pair? Maybe..... After a few AIM or Yahoo Messinger chats...) So, with the butt plug shoved in my ass, I whipped a hot strap I got from a buddy in the mail out of my shoe box, unzipped that baggy, and put that dirty jock right over my head. Pouch right on my nose and face. Breathed deep and started chewing. My hole twitched, and my body broke into a sweat. By the time I was ready to try the bolt, I was drenched in sweat, slurping on a nasty ripe jock, and sniffing that amazingly hot, onion cheese burger smell outta my pit. I have to tell ya, I never once grabbed my cock all afternoon. I knew if I did, I would cum too hard, and it would be over. So I just kept punching my ass and letting my cock do it's thing, without actually stroking myself. I blew a lotta cum yesterday, but none of it was pumped outta my cock with my hand. All by they ass action I was giving myself. And of course I wiped it all up with the sweaty briefs I had on before I started. I'm wearing them now, and I'm gonna blow into them again. So there you have it. One more of my secrets. Don't worry, there are several more you still don't know about. You might not even ever hear about them all, but I'm sure at least a couple of you will learn them all... Ok, now, don't want to give you all the impression that I'm a total bottom. 'Cause I am definitely not. I promise to tell you all about Friday night very soon. Actually, as sore as I am right now, I will probably continue to top for the next week or so, at least... Wow, that English major is college is finally starting to pay off!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire